Thursday, January 28, 2010
Exit Slip #3- What did i take away from class today?
Today I learned more about Racheal, Marissa, Tassie and Kelsey in their digital autobiographies. Then Tiffany and I presented chapter 2 which went really well. I need to work on slowing down when I am presenting information but other than that I think I did great. We came up with our inquiry questions and it became obvious to me that getting the input of 17 other people really helped to reassure me that I choose a good one. Scratch seems like it will be something I look back on and say "why did I think this was going to be so hard?". Right now it seems a little over whelming though. My character got stuck upside down at one point and then i accidentally deleted it. I plan on watching the resources in order to become better acquainted with the program.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment