Thursday, February 4, 2010

Exit Slip #4 - What did I take away from class today?

Today we saw several more digital autobiographies. It was nice to have a change in music. Then Tassie and Marissa presented their Chapter 3 project. I liked the way they presented using glogster. I didn't realize you could use it that way and I think I'll give it a try in the future. The add they showed us for sim city made me want to go and buy it. I'm excited about my inquiry project because I'm interested in finding out about how i can safely use social networking in my classroom. I am a little nervous about the final project presentation but I know I'll be fine. I'm really enjoying working on scratch. I learned how to use the broadcast button today which will make my project a lot smoother and I just learned variable too which is also really helpful. I think i'm going to be very proud of my scratch project by the time i'm done.

No comments:

Post a Comment