Thursday, April 1, 2010

Exit Slip #9 What did I take away from class today

-Jeff looks funny in animation
-the chapter presentation gave me some great resources for my math class and future classroom.
-you can use your ipod to cheat! Why that never occured to me before I have no idea. in 7th grade my friend Lindsay would listen to the radio on her walkman by putting the headphone up the sleeve of her sweater and then leaning her head onto her hand. I bet this would be effective to listening to a podcast will all the information to a test also.
-e-mail etiquette is something that has to be covered at some point or everyone will start writing e-mails with lol's, omg's and wuts up in them.
-twiddla has a fun sandbox tool that lets us draw to one another
-live mocha is an interactive language learning website
- Inquiry question is looming over me. I need to get to work on that

No comments:

Post a Comment