Thursday, April 8, 2010

Exit Slip #10 - What did I take away from class today

We learned about some pretty cool things today. I liked working with the clickers but Sarah and I had covered most of the information about them that we covered when we were doing our chapter presentation at the start of the semester. I bookmarked a ton of things in my delicious account. I'm glad we set those up. It's obvious that using it thoughtfully will result in me becoming a better teacher in the end because of all the handy and FREE resources that we store on it. I liked the cool tool presentations also today especially wordle because it let me create a word cloud of whatever I want. I saved my picture to drunken llama but here it is
Pretty neat. Amanda's presentation was very entertaining but she's always pretty entertaining. Then we learned about stopmotion animation and worked on our awesome animation project together.

No comments:

Post a Comment