Thursday, April 15, 2010
Final Last never again reflecting on this blog post
Class is OVERRRR and that's really exciting because it means that summer is nearly here. I really enjoyed this class and I'm sad that I wont be learning fun new technology tips and tricks every week from Jeff but I'm positive that my technological horizon has not been reached by a long shot. I really hope to take what i've learned from this class and apply it to my future classroom because I know how much studen't love technology. My thinking about technology hasn't changed too much throughout this course because I've always though it was necessary for teachers to untilize the technologies that were available to them. I still think that there's a lot that can be done in schools to familiarize teachers to the resources that the school has to offer. Obviously this process has begun by exposing perservice teachers to the benefits of using technology to teach. There are a bunch of teachers who, for lack of a better word, are old and resistant to technology because they aren't used to it and the idea of changing the curriculum that they've had for years is scarry or unappealing to them. I think that once this group of teachers retires and the fresh more accepting of technology teachers take their place our school systems will change dramatically. Until then I plan on using, learning and teaching others about things that our technological world has to offer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment